Friday, October 10, 2008

Where to start?

A couple of weeks ago, I stopped at the local thrift store. It wasn't the usual one I go to. This one is further away, more expensive and has weird hours, but they have cool stuff. I was mainly window shopping, due to the lack of storage in our house, but I always have space for more fabric, right?
So, here is what came home with me.



There was a bundle of precut 6"x 6" squares (a lot of them) of various reds, red and white vintage fabrics and total of maybe 2-3 yards of extra fabric (not cut). And this little log cabin block.



I pulled up some fabrics from my stash and start playing right away.



I like that little green with this as well.



Or I will just keep it two colors. Maybe something like this.



1. another view, blue and white quilt, 2. Red White and Cream Quilt, 3. red&white quilt, 4. hourglass quilt, 5. Quilt, 6. June 2008 Featured Quilt Showcase

I will wait on this one, at least until I figure out what I want to do. Hey, maybe there is enough fabric for two different quilts.
Have a nice weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment