Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Modeling...

How was your weekend? It was probably the most beautiful fall weekend we had over here in IL and I was covered up to my ears in bed with cold. All of my plans were canceled. Feeling miserably, not even able to sew. I hate that!! Oh well, but what you do.
I have few photos to share...
Couple of weeks back my friend mentioned she would like to find a smock for her little girl...
Ok, I started to search right away. I found a lot of images for inspiration, but no pattern in sight until I found this.
One trip to Jo-anns, few check measurements and couple days later little K had her first fashion show.



I love it even more now that I know she likes it!




I am glad to have a little girls like this available for modeling whenever I decide to make something for them. Thank you K.

1 comment:

  1. that has to be the cutest girl EVER!!! she looks adorable there. we just packed it up for sissy to wear next!

    ReplyDelete