Wednesday, October 22, 2008

In the process....

There is not much to show on the crafting side. For the past two weekends, my plans were changed due to either cold or stomach bug. I want my weekends back!! I have a lot and very creative plans for this upcoming one, so wish me luck.
I feel that I am running out of time since I am leaving for Europe mid December and two weeks prior to that I will be busy with finals at school. Do you see where I am coming from?
However, time spent in bed was well spent reading others blogs and collecting ideas for my list. My long Christmas list.



One of the items on my list is "quilt to take with me to Europe".
I am going to use my collection of vintage sheets and combine it with more blue and green to match recipient's home. I can't make up my mind about the pattern.




It will be either large hour glass blocks or more larger disappearing ninepatch. Larger mainly because the quilt needs to be about queen size hen finished and as I said earlier I don't have much time left, but also because I think that print on the various vintage sheets would show better if the blocks would be bigger.
Any suggestions?



I need to pick something soon in fact maybe even start on it tonight.

2 comments:

  1. i'm jealous of those blue and green sheets. i sure could use those. thanks so much for stopping by my blog. i think i might work square within a square for these sheets. they would look beautiful framed with those other fabrics. i'm sure whatever you decide will be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete