Friday, October 31, 2008

Scary Enough ???

I guess, I could say that where I am come from, we don't have Halloween and so we don't celebrated it at our house here in U.S.. It doesn't help that we are living in the middle of nowhere and no trick or treaters show up by our door. I know that we probably will once we have kids. My fun would be creating new costumes every year and theirs , well I guess candy.

I came home today and felt bad about undecorated house, Friday night like any other, but I was welcomed by these.
Here are few views you would find here if you would come by trick or treating tonight.

Very scary looking giant sunflowers...



The only pumpkin around, with various bugs crawling out of it....



Open pass in th middle of the field that old grumpy farmer cut, to lead you who knows where....hmmm



Walking among all sorts of stuff...



I think I would scare you even without any decoration. Craft Farm became Haunted Farm tonight...

Oh, and here is old Jasper allias "Jasperado". He wanted to tell you all Happy Haloween, but I think I scared him off.

No comments:

Post a Comment