Thursday, January 7, 2010

Progress...

I am moving along with my first 2010 quilt. I hoping to start quilting this weekend or possibly tomorrow. I was a bit concerned since these are not the usual colors I like to work with and not all of them together, but I am liking what I see so far. Don't you love it when you discover new combinations of color?



I am enjoying to be back in the rhythm of cut, pin, sew and iron, cut, pin, sew and....



Thanks to Emily, I have joined the group Cancer is Sew Done. More sewing for a great cause and checking out new blogs. I have already found some great new ones.




Visit Cancer is Sew Done

4 comments:

  1. Lovely colors. Perfect to brighten up all this snow! Have a great day
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on a brown/autumnal coloured quilt. I've never used these colours before... it's a gift.... but seeing it in my lounge room makes me want to make one in these colours for us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the plug and for joining Cancer is Sew Done.

    ReplyDelete