Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Hey, do you still remember me?

I hope that at least some of you still might... :)

I have disappeared from this space for some time now, but don't worry you didn't miss much on my front. Only very unmotivated, slightly depressed and totally useless woman that had no idea what is going on with her. I blame it on stress from way too many things happening at the time... I have to blame it on something, right?

This blog is meant to be all about crafts and there is a heavy layer of dust around my sewing area, so I am off to get moving and get some quilts done... The first one actually has a due date, which is next week... here is a peek of where the idea came from...



I am afraid, I have missed out way too much of all that you have been doing. Sorry for that, I will try to catch up on all that in between some crazy sewing marathon...
Do you want to help me out? Let me know about the most exciting project that you have finished or were working on in the past two months...

4 comments:

  1. I remember you. :o) Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michaela! I've mostly been working on samples for the Minnesota Road Show, which I'll be teaching at our shop in August. Stop by and see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still remember you. :) And I've mainly just been sewing summery things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you! I haven't done much sewing of anything -way too busy. Welcome back
    Kris

    ReplyDelete