Thursday, November 6, 2008

Procrastinating.....

This is what happens when you need to study for another exam and work on two other projects that are not sewing related.
I picked up several thrifted t-shirts in the morning before work and in the evening I was already a manufacturer of these cute hats. They are super easy and quick to do. I had some problems with my machine, since I don't own serger, but I found out after a while that it all depends on type of jersey. Certain T-shirts are just fine others, well, not so much.


Most of them are done, I have couple more T-shirts in the wash an will finished them tonight.





Oh, and I also did most of the quilting on this one. Yes, last night as well. I am a very good procrastinator, can't you tell?
Have a nice day! I am off to study.

2 comments: