Friday, September 19, 2008

Busy Bee....

Well, I disappeared again, didn't I. It was a little crazy around here for a while, but I am back on track again. Maybe even more then ever before. I promised some pictures (better pictures..) and updates on my finished projects.
1. Pictures : I tried (you'll see), but anything better than that requires a better camera, which is not happening for a little while.
2. Projects: I've got those ready to show you.

I've been slowly making my way through all of my unfinished projects, but it was slow... and didn't really worked that well. After some alone time and cleaning, organizing my crafty corner of our little house, I was determined not to start anything new until the most important projects disappeared.I am going to create a list of some sort to keep me even more on track.






These are little onesies, receiving blanket and play tote (with a toy - frog) for my friend BJ. She gave a birth to her beautiful baby boy Ben on September 2nd. Picture of him laying on my blanket was posted on the hospital website, I was in seventh heaven. I also made a matching baby sling to a play tote, but I will post a picture with a baby in it, since it doesn't look like much without a model.
I have a lot more to show you, but that is for more than just one post. Check back tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment