Friday, July 11, 2008

The sky was closing

Uh, we had a bad storms in our area last night and through the night. Before it all started I ran outside and snapped a few pictures. Take a look! I felt like the sky was closing on us.







Also, here is picture of quilted pillow I made for another friends wedding. There is more matching accessories for this pillow in progress.



Pillow is made from mix of batiks and some coordinating solids. I just cut them randomly (regular scissors work better for this job than actual rotary cutter) and then sewed them together. Back is nice earthy batik and wooden button.



Enjoy your weekend! I will hope for some nice weather to snap those promised photos, but also I planning on gardening this weekend. Let's cross my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment